Join the Oak Tree Family
Would you like to be part of a Practice that value, recognise and celebrate staff members? Who work as a team to provide a high-level service? If yes, Oak Tree Health Centre is the place for you. What perks are we offering in return?
- 28 days’ annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays *based on a full time 37.5h per week.
- Access to the NHS pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Flexible working options
- We offer plenty of tea, coffee, biscuits and healthy snacks to keep you going throughout the day.
Customer Service and Administrative opportunities
Main duties include:
- Working on a very busy Reception desk
- Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is provided to patients and visitors to the Practice
- Advise patients on all general enquiries, explain procedures etc to assist patients in accessing practice services effectively
- Process appointment requests from patients by telephone and in person, care navigating patients to the most appropriate service (internally or externally)
You will need to have:
- Strong Administration Experience
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Organised individual
- Be professional and approachable
- Availability to work between 7.00 am. and 8.00 pm. Monday to Saturday (we could discuss flexible hours depending on your availability).
Please contact us in via our secure online form if you would like to be part of Oak Tree.
We are part of Didcot Primary Care Network with access to a social prescribing link workers, Clinical Pharmacists, Physios and Physician Associates. If you think you have the skills and experience to join our clinical team please contact us today.
We offer working as part of the practice multidisciplinary team, delivering care within their scope of practice to the entitled patient population. We operate EMIS Web clinical system and e-Consult. We would like to hear from you if you are a:
- Registered Nurse
- Locum GP
We will also support you to gain additional knowledge in specialist areas to support the growing number of patients with chronic diseases who we are looking to support proactively.
Please contact us via our secure online form if you would like to be part of Oak Tree.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.